Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Some Mom & Daughter Time

we made alot of new hair bows ..Every Princess needs lots of bows
Good Evening Everyone , I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas , we sure did here . Today we have been under a blizzard warning as Im sure many of you have as well . So since it's cold outside I thought I would share a few of the things Princess and I have made together in the past few weeks ...just spending quality time while she is on break . I will be back to sewing very soon ,actually sooner than I had anticipated trying to get inventory built up for when the shop reopens in February , and trying to get things made as I will be laid up for awhile and unable to sew . I did get my MRI and EMG results and have been given the option of either A. a surgery to remove the scar tissue  or B. a surgery to have a spinal cord stimulator implanted ...I have chosen option A for now and am waiting for surgery to be scheduled at any time ...I will be "down "  a minimum of 4 weeks . I will post as soon as I am aware of the date . That said I hope you enjoy your visit today I will be back soon to post again ! Wishing each of you a warm rest of your week surrounded by those you love and until we meet again ...Ill always be just a lil raggedy angie. hugs!

Princess made "snow globes" as gifts for everyone

we made pipe cleaner trees ...princess made a palm tree lol

my pipe cleaner tree ...I still want to stain it a bit

to pass the time I made a few of these clothespin orange slice ornies

Proud Princess with her first ever made at school gingerbread house

we made cutout cookies to share for the holidays

she did such a great job on these canning jar insert snowmen  for gifts

we had a sad day Christmas Eve as we said goodbye to our Elf ona Shelf "Elfie"

we got all dressed up cause its a holiday to celebrate Christmas at grannys

Granny's huge tree and tons of presents

Princess got a new winter coat and sprinkled magic reindeer food on the back sidewalk

Santa Paws brought Fudge a new mouse laser light ...he loves it

a pink guitar ...Santa is the best its just what she asked for


a lil of today's snowfall...Im not leaving the house until it melts :0)
had to rescue the trash cans from the wind ...can you tell how much I love the cold and snow ???

10 comments:

  1. hugs to you both, stay warm inside,
    hope all goes well with the surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for a successful surgery,may it bring you relief!Sounds like you and Princess have been having a great time.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemme know when that surgery is scheduled....I'll send ya some soup! ;o Great photos my friend....beautiful memories you're making with the Princess. (You know, not every momma can raise a proper princess!!) Glad to hear the snow machine died down for the night...enjoy the white stuff - and happy sewing!!! Smiles & Big Christmas Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep us updated on your surgery. Looks like you have had a great time with your Princess on winter break. Enjoy the snow as much as you can. ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, princess sure kept busy getting ready for Christmas. She is a super crafty gal, just like her momma.
    Tim and I will keep you in our prayers my friend. Hang in there :) Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year.

    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you both had a wonderful Christmas:) Love all the snowglobes and will be sending prayers your way for a quick recovery from surgery, hope it takes some of the pain away (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ang, please let me know when you are going in and I will be praying for you.
    It looks like you both had a wonderful Christmas.
    I saw the last pic of you bundled all up and it looked so cold.
    Stay home and remember, let me know when your going in.
    my email hasn't been working Ken needs to check it,i get some people's and other's leave comments on my blog or on the forum I am on that they are wondering why I haven't responsed to the emails, so I told everyone in the second to the last post about the email.
    Please call if you can't get a hold of me by email.
    I am praying for you!

    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw..... she is such a sweetie.....
    Glad she got her snow!
    You know you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you all had a great Christmas Angie. Looks like Miss Princess is going to be a crafter also. She has been busy! Some cute creations. Hope this surgery makes you good as new. Keep us informed. Loved the snow pictures. Turned cold here but no white stuff! I need to be in the craft room today, too. Had so many items I wanted to make for myself that I sold at craft show that I never made. Now during down time would be a great time to get busy. Have a great day.
    hug
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. still no snow here.... missed us completely... Love all the creations you and Princess made. Homemade gifts are the best! OLM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing my blog! Your comments and suggestions are welcome here:)